Breaking Bad

Started by squints, February 25, 2009, 07:23:38 PM

Stefen

Spoilers.

How great was the scene where Gus shows Walt his new meth laboratory?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

tpfkabi

damn, i just realized i forgot to watch Sunday.

no telling when they'll replay this (maybe it will be listed on imdb).
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Fernando

Quote from: Stefen on April 20, 2010, 03:43:15 AM
Spoilers.

How great was the scene where Gus shows Walt his new meth laboratory?

yeah that was great, walt was drooling all over the place, only bad thing is it seems now we won't be seeing jesse and walt cooking together.

also hank has become so obsessive about heisenberg he's going nuts, lost that el paso opportunity, problems at work/home, poor guy; although he caught a break when the woman told him there was another RV registered; I loved his reaction.

Stefen

Spoilers -

I think Hank is only after Heisenberg because he's scared to death to go back to El Paso. I think Hank catches Jesse soon.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Stefen

Spoilers.

Wow. This may have been one of the most intense episodes of television I've ever seen. When Walt and Jesse are in the RV with Hank right outside I about had to turn it off. I couldn't take it. I was hoping and praying that it wouldn't be dumb and cheesy how they got out of that situation and it wasn't. What writing. And that ending  :shock:. It's going to make this week unbearable until the next episode.

cine

spoilers --

Hank is gonna get his head blown off. can't wait.

tpfkabi

i caught up on Friday when they replayed all this season's episodes, and then forgot AGAIN to watch last night. arggh.

Pozer

you should tie crystal meth around your finger.

spoilers

there were a couple why the fucks in this episode .. why the fuck didnt he tell Jesse's hoodlum buddy NOT to call Jesse?? why the fuck did they stick around to watch the RV destruction after Hank took off as his wife could have called him by chance or...who cares what else, get the fuck outta there??

brilliant episode otherwise. like Stefen, i had to pause it during that sequence. took the trash out, made my following day lunch, attempting to avoid it.     

Stefen

Spoilers.

What happens now? Does Hank know it was Walt who tipped off Jesse? Shit. Just. Got. Realer.

Fernando

*spoils continue*

that's the question, it seems unavoidable that hank will find out sooner rather than later, but in between there it lies an axe over his head, and that'll prevent him from arresting walt or telling someone else on time.

at least that's my fear and has been this whole season, because it seems not possible to keep the same characters alive with all the shit that's going on, and hank will apparently be the one sacrificed.

this season has been stellar sans those why the fuck moments pozer mentioned, and there's some episode named kafkaesque, i can't even imagine the amount of wtfucks in that one.

tpfkabi

*spoils*

did anyone else sense some homoerotic tendancies between walt and the new lab partner?

Fernando

^^ haha

when they start mixing everything reminded me of the simpsons ep. last exit to springfield, when burns and smithers imagine themselves running the plant.

tpfkabi

walt is currently shut out with his wife - though you kinda get the idea she's not totally sure (at least i did) - and here is a new person that cares about what he cares about as much or more than he does...or maybe it will be something where the other guy gets the wrong idea, makes a pass at walt, and walt flips out.

cine

Quote from: bigideas on April 30, 2010, 01:49:28 PM
*spoils*

did anyone else sense some homoerotic tendancies between walt and the new lab partner?

i think you're going a *little* too far with what you're calling it but yeah, i sensed the slightest hint of sexual tension for sure. but more on the lab partner. walt is stone cold straight.