marketing copies

Started by sphinx, February 28, 2003, 10:12:50 PM

Ostrich Riding Cowboy

DIDI: I missed you . . . and at the same time I was happy. Isn't that a strange thing?

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

matt35mm

Sleepless

Did you expect something good from the creators of Juno? That is shocking.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

hedwig

come on guys. they switched the direction of the tongue. :yabbse-tongue:

Ravi

pete

the quotes about family and adventure on bottom right seal it.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

private witt

As Bill Hicks would say, "Piece of shit".
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

Ravi

private witt

Those fuckers!  Actually, 'Falling Down' is one of my favorite comedies. 
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

Quote from: MacGuffin on February 18, 2009, 01:48:58 PM

U2

NIN

http://www.sugimotohiroshi.com/

not so much. if it is a rip-off, NIN ripped it off from sugimoto. guy's been doing time lapse ocean shots for decades now i think.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

matt35mm

Quote from: MacGuffin on March 03, 2009, 01:38:08 PM

[/img]

More like Pubic Enemies from that title placement.  You cannot not look at his balls.

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: bonanzataz on February 19, 2009, 03:08:04 AM
http://www.sugimotohiroshi.com/

not so much. if it is a rip-off, NIN ripped it off from sugimoto. guy's been doing time lapse ocean shots for decades now i think.
Off-Topic: Sugimoto's photos are so bad-ass. Having seen a few of them up close, I can safely say that his B&W technique is just ridiculous. I love the theater and the diorama shots.