Skewd viewing eperience

Started by Banky, May 10, 2003, 08:19:48 PM

bonanzataz

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesdrug use in the audience , ahh how else do you explain how it took cancer to stop the powerhouse juggernaut that was " ernest goes to...."  movies

if he would of beat the big C, Right now somewhere in america  two 24 year old guys giggiling their ass's off would be saying

" yeah two tickets for ernest joins the Taliban"

sigh...

we tried, BJ. we really tried.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

argh !!!! Am I the first guy to get banned because of grammer ?

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

but the jokes the jokes, that is what matters

i took a comedy taboo and found the funny in it

" Alas when it was all said and done,  Only Cancer could stop Ernest P. Worrel "

Now if we could only get andy dick to take up smoking before fox green lights yet another variety hour

godardian

Quote from: ebeamanI don't know, I'm boring...I don't get high or drunk.

Don't say that! The only time I've ever found a drunk or high person remotely interesting was when I was also drunk or high. When intoxicated, everything interesting goes downhill or mutates into something "interesting" in the monstrous, freakish sense.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Banky

I went an saw Goldmember.  It was the strangest thing.  When i left the thatre i could barely remember what happened.  Not because i fell asleep or anything but for some reason i could not remember nearly anything.  Really strange.  Maybe the sign of a dead franchise.

cowboykurtis

when i got my wisdom teeth out, i was loaded up on vicadin -- i must have wathced 20 films in 3 days -- cant remember a second of them, except a few seconds of a car chase in ronin -- havent seen it since...
...your excuses are your own...

phil marlowe

me and some friends of mine once saw a clockwork orange when being stone high and that was so disturbing you wouldnt believe it. it was scary in very uncomfortable way and i remember having nightmares for several weeks. in a case like that, watch robocop instead.

MacGuffin

Actor guilty on drug-gear charges

Actor Tommy Chong of the spaced-out, dope-smoking comedy duo Cheech & Chong pleaded guilty Tuesday to a federal conspiracy charge of selling drug paraphernalia over the Internet.

Chong, 64, of Pacific Palisades, and his family-run business, Nice Dreams Enterprises, admitted to conspiring to sell marijuana pipes via Web site promotions that featured the comedian's celebrity endorsement.

Under a federal plea agreement, Chong also admitted in a Pittsburgh courtroom that he promoted the drug paraphernalia during personal appearances around the U.S.

He could face up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine. But federal prosecutors said the actual penalty will likely be more lenient. U.S. District Judge Arthur Schwab set a sentencing hearing for Sept. 11 and released Chong on $20,000 bond.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

phil marlowe

SQUIRREL MASTER?!...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DavTMcGowan

I just saw Brazil for the first time last night and I absolutely loved it.  How much of that has to do with teh fact that I was stoned?  I'm going to watch it again in a few days sober, will I like it any less?

sexterossa

i watched ordinary people after my brother died in a boating accident.
I dream of birds and sometimes they land and burst into flames. And I dream my teeth are rotting. And when I am awake, I dream of you.

dufresne

Spy Kids on shrooms is highly recommended.

I remember my dad told me one day out of the blue that he and hsi best friend saw 2001 totally stoned out of their mind at Radio City Music Hall.  i never even knew he touched drugs.  made me respect him a lot more.
There are shadows in life, baby.

MacGuffin

Quote from: sexterossai watched ordinary people after my brother died in a boating accident.

Holy crap! That's really must have hit too close to home. Did you know what the movie was about, or least that part, before watching it?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Duck Sauce

Quote from: dufresneSpy Kids on shrooms is highly recommended.

I remember my dad told me one day out of the blue that he and hsi best friend saw 2001 totally stoned out of their mind at Radio City Music Hall.  i never even knew he touched drugs.  made me respect him a lot more.

Im not impressed