Online Films

Started by Tommy Both, January 13, 2003, 03:41:27 PM

Tommy Both

Really NOBODY here at this fuckin movie forum that got any trailers,shorts,features of whatever kinda shit of film online??
I always thought it was so easy to put your film online and show everybody how good you are, but probally it ain't the way to go anymore?? I know about ifilm.com and I know about all the others, but still none of u ever put up the short that came out of that screenplay you posted here??  :roll: Only the third time I'm Starting a topic similiar like this... but probally really nobody around that got their stuff on the net.....  :?:

Jeremy Blackman

Yeah really people, c'mon, send them to Mr. Xixax and get some publicity and more valuable opinions! Who knows who might be reading this board (now or in the future)...

Xixax

I think that the Xixax approach is a little unique because it's not a commercial venture. A lot of sites out there make you pay to post things, or if they are free, it's done for the sake of building traffic to their site so they can sell ads.

This place is a little more intimate. I doubt we'll ever get very big, so really I just wanna see the work of the people we hang out with here... More familylike than anything else. Sorta like home movies. If this place for whatever reason does blow up and get huge then that might change, but that's not my plan. This whole thing is just for fun - for me and everybody else.

So yeah, peeps. Send me your videos so everyone here can watch them and see your shiat!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

MacGuffin

Is there a time limit?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Xixax

Quote from: MacGuffinIs there a time limit?
Not really.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Cecil

Quote from: XixaxNot really.

so you can post my 66 minute feature?

Xixax

Sure! It'll be a huge download, but yeah, I'd love to.
[/size]

Redlum

I just uploaded the trailer for my very first short'ish' film, although the quality is really crap as its optimzed for 56k. I'll replace it with a better version soon.

www.r2ka.freeserve.co.uk/TRAILER.MOV
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Cecil

Quote from: XixaxSure! It'll be a huge download, but yeah, I'd love to.

thats really cool! ill send you a pm in probably a week or two, its not quite ready yet... plus ill have to do subtitles for some scenes.

Xixax

Quote from: redlumI just uploaded the trailer for my very first short'ish' film, although the quality is really crap as its optimzed for 56k. I'll replace it with a better version soon.

Can't wait!!!!!

This stuff really inspires me. I hope it inspires others, too. That would be completely cool if a little forum like this could motivate people to start making new art.
[/size]

Jake_82

I'll have something up here by Sunday
your reality is at the end of your dream

RegularKarate

Quote from: redlumI just uploaded the trailer for my very first short'ish' film, although the quality is really crap as its optimzed for 56k. I'll replace it with a better version soon.

Looks interesting, I'd like to see that short film.

Kumar

Im filming something in the next few weeks, but for now ill send you what I have on my hard drive, its not much.
When the going gets werid, the werid turn pro.

Xixax

Quote from: KumarIm filming something in the next few weeks, but for now ill send you what I have on my hard drive, its not much.
I'd rather wait for the finished product.

I suppose I could make a special thread for previews too, though. Now that I think about it...
[/size]

Jeremy Blackman