The Twilight Zone

Started by Finn, July 04, 2005, 06:59:06 PM

RegularKarate

awesome

alternate endings:

- you're in your old room, crying... we cut to your current apartment, a young, teenage version of you walks in "Mom?  Dad?  Where are you?"

- We later find out that it's the future and you have a "live forever" disease where you'll be the same age for the rest of your life.  Problem is, everyone has to keep you from finding out or the Earth will die!  So every few years, your robot (pronounced "RO-bit") doctor has to erase part of your memory and put you back into your old house with new actors playing your parents.

Bethie

nice! I was thinking of other things as well.

-my parents tell me that a good friend lives in that apartment. thats the only reason I know what the place looks like, it's not my place, it's hers. it would show her at "my place" at the end and maybe the note in the garbage that says "beth, love your place -love, your friend anna"

my brother told me, "you're no Rod Serling." my family is very supportive.
who likes movies anyway

MacGuffin

WB, DiCaprio in 'Zone' with Ravich
Duo hire writer to adapt classic TV series
Source: Variety

Warner Bros. and Leonardo DiCaprio's Appian Way are moving ahead on a "Twilight Zone" movie, hiring Rand Ravich to pen a script based on the iconic TV series, which melded fantasy, science-fiction and horror elements.

Studio first set up the project with the Warner-based shingle a year ago.

Ravich's feature credits include directing "The Astronaut's Wife" and exec producing "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind." He also created NBC's detective series "Life."

The original "Twilight Zone" series ran for five seasons starting in 1959 on CBS, with Rod Serling creating the skein and writing more than half of the 156 episodes.

Warners released the previous bigscreen incarnation of the property, 1983's "Twilight Zone: The Movie," with Steven Spielberg and John Landis producing and directing segments.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks