Great Scenes with Kids

Started by clerkguy23, June 22, 2012, 02:40:49 PM

clerkguy23

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place...

I'm doing an acting workshop for kids and I need some good movie scenes for them to work on. preferably ones with just two kids. The kids are all different ages from 8-18, but I only have a few scenes for the younger ones. Do any of you have any suggestions? They don't necessarily have to be kid movies, just ones featuring kids.

Sleepless

I'm struggling to think of any with two kids...

What about the flashback scene from It's a Wonderful Life with George, Mary and Violet in the drug store?

Something from ET? Addams Family (Reunion)? The Goonies? Harry Potter? Holes? Spy Kids? Hook? I Am Sam? The Parent Trap?

Some of those may be a bit old... Most if not all the scripts can be had at script-o-rama.

Where are you teaching?
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Neil

Ghostboy has a great film with two young children as the leads.  Message him, he could probably give you some insights.  He had some during the Q & A that took place after his film.

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

pete

In America had two of my favorite kids.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

polkablues

You could probably get some good scenes out of Monster House and Super 8.
My house, my rules, my coffee