Paul is 38!!

Started by cinemanarchist, June 26, 2008, 03:00:33 PM

cinemanarchist

Today is Paul's birthday and since this board was forged from the loins of PTA worship I thought we could sing a song or send him an e-cupcake or something. I know you guys and gals didn't forget. Paul would never forget your special day. Let the birthday debauchery commence.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

Fernando

For years many ppl including myself thought he was born the 1st day of the year, actually I don't even know if today's date is accurate, but whatevah, I hope the man lives many more summers and makes more great films.

Pozer

cinemanarchist

My assholeness knows no bounds.

hedwig

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

noyes

Goodnight Sweet Prince

south america's my name.

hedwig

he loved that shirt..  :yabbse-cry:

Pwaybloe

I heard Fiona is not invited to the funeral.  That's just what I heard, so take it or leave it.

hedwig

who the fuck told you that shit?

she's invited, man. don't start rumors.

cine

paul would've turned 39 today.

SeanMalloy

Unbelievable how fast people forget.  Paul was truly ahead of his time and will be remembered as one of the greats.
"Maybe that's their breeding ground."
"Only one way to find out."

Stefen

You're only saying that because he's dead.

If he was alive we'd still think he was a hack.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

matt35mm

PT it's your birthday!  Happy birthday PT!  I wish you better than your heart desires and your first kiss from a boy.

pete

you left out "God bless you this day"
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton