Anima

Started by Drenk, June 20, 2019, 09:19:50 AM

Fitzroy

PTA doesn't make an appearance; nevertheless, this is a nice little behind the scenes interview with Thom from the set of Anima:

Lewton

Quote from: Fitzroy on October 04, 2020, 04:41:19 AMthis is a nice little behind the scenes interview with Thom from the set of Anima:

Interesting stuff! PTA does walk by at one point in the video but that's not really important since he doesn't actually say anything...which is too bad. Then again, he didn't seem to want to say too much about this project even when given the opportunity (or maybe it's just that he wasn't actually given that many opportunities to talk about it). Anyway, all I can remember off the top of my head is him bringing up Buster Keaton or something?

This also reminds me...if I recall correctly, PTA interviewed Thom Yorke in late 2018 when the latter was promoting the Suspiria remake. I don't know if that video was ever released but I remember reading about it. I'm not sure why they didn't officially release it, as I'm sure many fans would like to find out what was said, either through a video or a transcript.