Licorice Pizza - Speculation & General Reactions

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, August 30, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

wilberfan

Interesting.  Wonder if he was asked to take it down. 

pynchonikon

Cannes here we go!

Reveal the full cast & crew list challenge.

Drenk

I could go to Cannes, so it won't go to Cannes: Covid Edition. :yabbse-grin: And I don't think PTA likes to be in a hurry. I was surprised that Phantom Thread was made relatively fast, though. It started shooting in January and was already screening in November.
Ascension.

Tdog

I'd say this movie probably has a lot more digital post work than PT; with them shooting out on the streets if L.A etc.

I could be very wrong of course.

Alma

It makes sense that it would wait towards the end of next year, I would imagine post-production work is also going slower than normal with Covid. Will be a crowded field though, with everything that's been pushed back!

wilberfan

kingfan011

Glad he was able to finish before the curfew started.

PinkTeeth

Incredible. That's fuckin awesome  :bravo:
New Name, Same Typos.

Drill

Odd that Bridges deleted that photo. I guess at this point, there won't even be a press release/official cast confirmation.

Robyn

Quote from: Drill on November 20, 2020, 01:48:09 AM
Odd that Bridges deleted that photo. I guess at this point, there won't even be a press release/official cast confirmation.

If there was more big names in this, that would've been leaked by now, right?

Tdog

Quote from: Robyn on November 20, 2020, 03:36:42 AM
Quote from: Drill on November 20, 2020, 01:48:09 AM

If there was more big names in this, that would've been leaked by now, right?

Not necessarily, Cooper is the only name that leaked. We thiiiiiiink Sean Penn is in it but nobody has confirmed.

If the other big names were shooting interiors then we wouldnt even know they were in it.

pynchonikon

PTA goes full old-fashioned, and doesn't reveal the cast/crew until the official trailer drops.

Perhaps it has to do with MGM's uncertain future? I can't think of any other reason at this point.

AlRose

Mark was not wearing a mask, pic couldve been taken on set and fines could be given.

PinkTeeth

of all the homies to not have a hanky handy
New Name, Same Typos.