Licorice Pizza - Speculation & General Reactions

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, August 30, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

Drenk

That shot looks pretty fun. Definitely unhinged Eagan vibe.
Ascension.

pynchonikon

Perfect pics, pretty sure this is Alana, the youngest one (which makes sense as she was gone from their Instagram activity lately). With this necklace and clothing he looks like a sort of an irritable/blazed cultist, which is crazy casting and I fuckin' love it.

Tdog

I know i've said a million different possibilities already but I can't help but think that Cooper looks like a coked up record producer. What if the story shifted and it's about a kid in the record industry and not tv/movies anymore?

Kinda fits with the radio station too.

wilberfan

THERE'S some shots from the serious lensing going on behind us...  Wondered why we hadn't seen these yet.

Nolan62

wilberfan : It's normal I perfectly understand, and again I apologize ;)

Drill

Anyone recognize the other two actors?

Nolan62

Judging by the subject of the film, I presume he will cast a lot of young unknown actors.

wilberfan

Quote from: Nolan62 on August 24, 2020, 03:32:40 PM
wilberfan : It's normal I perfectly understand, and again I apologize ;)

I was a virginal, over-enthusiastic pup here when I started.  (You can't see everyone's eyes rolling right now.)  I literally got taken aside and talked to on more than one occasion.  They graciously gave me several chances to self-correct.  Welcome.  Have fun. Hang out, get the vibe of the place...  This place can be pretty awesome.

pynchonikon

Quote from: Drill on August 24, 2020, 03:37:43 PM
Anyone recognize the other two actors?

The guy in the truck maybe is a newcomer like Jordan Christian Hearn in IV. The person in the gas station seems to be for an one-scene shoot.

jenkins

it's just a billboard that reflects the time period, it's not a narrative component, promise

Rick Dalton

My question is if Cooper is playing another role and Harrison Ford/Michael Douglas are in talks for the Director role, who could be playing the congressman. It was previously mentioned that PTA spoke with George Clooney for a role. I really hope that Joaquin plays the role of the congressman though.

Rick Dalton

Has there been any casting rumors besides Harrison Ford, George Clooney, Michael Douglas?

pynchonikon

Quote from: Rick Dalton on August 24, 2020, 04:03:18 PM
Has there been any casting rumors besides Harrison Ford, George Clooney, Michael Douglas?

No, Collider first had reported that Cooper took the role for which there have been talks with these three before the pandemic and that's it. No other name was ever mentioned.

ThereWillBeOreos

I wish to apologize to people in this thread for constantly saying that this being film in August is blind optimism.. i am hoping they keep it safe during filming! and at the end of the day! im a pta fan at heart and shouldn't be so bitter and cynical!