The Worst Shows

Started by Ravi, October 02, 2005, 09:33:06 PM

Ravi

Quote from: PwaybloeThe restriction is that it's on TV presently, correct?  Not of all time, right?

Yes, current shows only, please.

QuoteWell, I'll just narrow it down to the f'n primetime WB network.  One person can only take so much teen angst.

Quote from: WalrusDo you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you

polkablues

Quote from: picolasi've heard this is terrible.

Not according to this kid:

Quote from: IMDB reviewerHi, my name is Brandan Bonds. I'm 13yrs old and from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I just want to say for everyone who says this show is lame, WELL ITS NOT!I don't know if your just jealous or what but you just need to stop hatting on Master P and Romeo. Especially Zachary Isaiah Williams, he's only a kid. And I bet if that was you and people was talking about how lame your show was you'd probably want to fight somebody, but unlike these actors and actresses they just don't worry about what other people say because they have god in their life and they put him before anybody. So Master P is doing his thing and so is everyone else. This is the best show on Nickelodeon. So you all are saying these things if you don't like the show, then just don't watch it1 if anyone has a problem with this comment then u just let me know.

Anyways, "The 4400" has the absolute worst ensemble cast on television, but even it doesn't reach the out-and-out awfulness of this year's (and most other years') worst show, "Killer Instinct".
My house, my rules, my coffee

Weird. Oh

Since I really gave up on network television when after all my favorite shows kept getting canceled ie. Freaks and Geeks, Undeclared, Sports Nite... I stopped watching. Sometimes when I am home I like watching the talking head shows with 'news' topics. The worst of these has to be "Live and Direct with Rita Cosby" on MSNBC. She sounds like she has constant laryngitis and/or something stuck in her throat.
The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.