Pete and Pete DVD Pete-tition

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, April 03, 2004, 10:12:03 AM

panthera_tigris

I hope they put out the DVD for Pete and Pete. I remember fondly adoring the episodes and I now have only fleeting memories of it and it's rarely ever talked about anymore. I don't want the show to die! I want my future children to watch it and laugh their asses off...and I didn't even remember Salute your Shorts was even a show until bigideas mentioned it, that was a classic show as well. anybody ever watch All That. I loved that show too, until stupid Amanda Bines came on and ruined it before i was even too grown up to watch it anymore...I wanted to shoot her in the face whenever i saw that stupid skit "Ask Ashley"..thaaaaat's me....BANG
The quality of mercy is not strain'd,
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath: it is twice blest;
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:
'Tis mightiest in the mightiest: it becomes
The throned monarch better than his crown;
His sceptre shows the force of temporal power,
The attribute to awe and majesty,
Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings;
But mercy is above this sceptred sway;
It is enthroned in the hearts of kings,
It is an attribute to God himself;
And earthly power doth then show likest God's
When mercy seasons justice.
- Merchant of Venice: Act 4

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

context, context, context.

Ravi

Releases May 17th.  I hope its as funny as I remember it.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

modage

that was fast...

November 1, 2005

SWEET.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

GoneSavage

I think it had something to do with stores not being able to buy enough copies to supply the demand.