marketing copies

Started by sphinx, February 28, 2003, 10:12:50 PM

sphinx

i think i pointed this out on the old boards.  here's another victim to add to the list...

Duck Sauce

Quote from: sphinx

i think i pointed this out on the old boards.  here's another victim to add to the list...

Eventually we are going to sound like my grandparents talking about the "old boards" like "the old country"..... 8)

I could have sworn there was another poster that looked l like these

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

phil marlowe

I hate the Adaptation poster. It's assugly.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

life_boy

I don't like the "from the corrupt minds who brought..." catch line at the top of Rules of Attraction.

KingBlackDeath

that's like when Death to Smoochy came out the guy on the commercial said "from the twisted mind of Danny DeVito"
Do you see what happens...when king black death breathes on you with his breath?

bonanzataz

Not exactly, but I find them to be strikingly similar.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

bonanzataz

see, mac, i fixed the links and now you look like an idiot.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

MacGuffin

see, taz, I deleted my post to add to the laughs and follies and now you look like the idiot.

Then someone will post underneath and call us both idiots.

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

one day, I'll be an admin, mac. And I'll use that power to give you a virtual kick in the nuts!

MacGuffin

Quote from: bonanzatazone day, I'll be an admin, mac. And I'll use that power to give you a virtual kick in the nuts!

"Well, that'll be that day..."

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xerxes

i can never get the shape of your cinema to load cecil

Cecil

Quote from: xerxesi can never get the shape of your cinema to load cecil

"Cinema is art. Cinema is a form and manner of expression, which can be spoken in many languages. Many have created systems of rules that define the grammatical structure of their language. One certain, basic language, although not as pretty to listen to, and containing nearly not enough words, ideas, and possibilities, has been declared as "the one true language of cinema," by an uncreative and capitalist industry. This has then been adopted by the dim and obedient masses. But there are still some who refuse to speak this language of idiocy and repetitiveness.

Cinema is art. Cinema is a form and manner of expression. Let us scream the language of cinematic anarchy. Let us take these rules of syntax and grammar from our previous generations and destroy them, smash them into a bloody pulp and rearrange them into something different and unpredictable. New Cinema."