www.ptanderson.info >> Shooting 65mm Without Elswit?

Started by bluejaytwist, July 18, 2005, 07:10:22 PM

sickfins

interpret it as
concrete news about the new movie anytime but this year
that is all

The Red Vine

Quote from: sickfinsinterpret it as
concrete news about the new movie anytime but this year
that is all

crap....
"No, really. Just do it. You have some kind of weird reasons that are okay.">

modage

cool interview with rance.  is there any chance in hell we might see a brion interview in the near future?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

GoneSavage

imawombat

Quote from: modagecool interview with rance.  is there any chance in hell we might see a brion interview in the near future?

i second this request!
these things do happen

sickfins

boom

www.cigarettesandredvines.com

there was a bit of a happening.  words were spoken.  our domain has changed, but we are still good old cigarettes and red vines.  everything will be free and smooth from now on, we promise.  update your bookmarks again and tell all your friends...again.  we heart you all

(the server will be up in a few hours)

if everything goes well, a brion interview is something to look forward to

modage

Quote from: sickfinsif everything goes well, a brion interview is something to look forward to
YOU ARE #1!  :yabbse-grin:  :yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-grin:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

modage

Quote from: sickfinsthere was a bit of a happening.  words were spoken.
this seems like good gossip.

and

is charlie kaufman making fun of pta?

bluejaytwist

without getting too specific, the domain change had nothing to do with the relationship with paul and ourselves, so it's not really to gossip-y that way.

it was a ghost from the past. this scandel will all be revealed on a vh1 special one day, i assure you.

believe me/us, getting everyone to switch and marketing a new domain name once was exhausting enough, but now having to do it again gives us the sads.
cigarettes & red vines - pt anderson definitive resource
http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.com

fortyfps productions
http://www.fortyfps.com

b. real

losing that domain is a bummer.  

ey, what can ya do.  still a good site.
pushups are good.

cowboykurtis

im by no means computer literate -

whenever i try opening an icon I get the following message:

the file "splash.htm" couldn't be opened. stop tampering with the php script

any suggestions?....
...your excuses are your own...

sickfins

we're still struggling to put humpty dumpty back together again after moving domains.  there are many loose cords and we're doing our best while getting all this new stuff organized

try again in a day or so, hopefully it will be resolved by then

jigzaw

So, um, what do cigarettes (other than being part of the title of his short film) and "red vines" have to do with the filmmaker Paul Thomas Anderson?

just wondering.

polkablues

Quote from: jigzawSo, um, what do cigarettes (other than being part of the title of his short film) and "red vines" have to do with the filmmaker Paul Thomas Anderson?

just wondering.

Read page 4 of this thread.  All will be revealed....
My house, my rules, my coffee