Hard Eight score - does one exist?

Started by mattress man, October 22, 2004, 10:39:58 PM

mattress man

Anyone know?  I've been looking for awhile and can't find anything..you know there's an audience for it especially with the success of Penn and Brion.

MacGuffin

It doesn't exist.

Quote from: ptanderson.comWhere can I find the soundtracks to his films?

The soundtrack or score to Hard Eight has never been released. The Michael Penn/Aimee Mann duet “ChristmasTime” which plays during the closing credits is available on the Aimee Mann Christmas single. You can purchase this directly from www.aimeemann.com.

The closest you can come is ripping the isolated score from the DVD yourself or find a member here who has a copy.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

mattress man

does anybody have this ripped?  I'd really appreciate it if someone could share it on slsk or aim or whatever..too bad it was never issued on CD or record.

ABKman18

I found it on limewire.  I could email it if you'd like.

sickfins

i also have it.  i put it online for a while, i wonder if it's still around somewhere...

mattress man

I appreciate the help.  I finally found it on slsk.  Thanks anyway.

cine

Pozer

He'll be back. I stumbled upon this site a year and some change ago looking for XXX sites and haven't left since.

Just Withnail

Quote from: In the Batman Begins thread T.J. mackie in his first postdoes anyone know where I can find the script??

Quote from: Withnail & Garfunkel thenWill you stay around after you've got the link?

Quote from: andyk
Quote from: Withnail & GarfunkelWill you stay around after you've got the link?

everyone does...

We'll feel cheated and used if you don't stay, man. You fucked us, now we want a long lasting relationship.

private witt

I don't know about the Hard Eight score.  But I sure'd like to score a hard eight(ball).  Yeah, baby!
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

private witt

don't hot asian teens make the anti-war movement just so damn sexy?  Is that why the right is so uptight?  they can't appreciate xxx anime?
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

greenberryhill

Please, i´d like to know what´s the name  of the song in the first scene when Sydney and John are at Jack´s Coffee Shop? Thanks!

Reel

It's a shame you can't find that score in full anywhere out there. I bet PTA and Jon Brion are the only ones with a copy. What'd you need it for?

Man, that private witt was a douche.