Fact...or fiction?

Started by imawombat, August 01, 2004, 08:53:13 AM

Derek

I've tried to be patient, but it looks like its going to be 4! years between films.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

meatball

Quote from: coffeebeetleI know Panda.  I'm hesitant to believe this too.  More concrete evidence please...I've never trusted rumors.

I'd like to be called Ball from now on. Thank you. That is all.

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

I know that I hate to bug people if I always work with them after awhile. Maybe PTA thinks Jon Brion should have a little musical company on his side. I know, they probably aren't even collaborating and this is just a li'l PTA-phile fantasy right now.

I can't believe they're only going to take one month to film Chase!  :roll: :lol:

Fernando

From ptanderson.com

Quote from: PTAwork is progressing slowly. no real news at all. we're hoping to start getting things going just before the end of the year/start of next. there's no real rush at the moment as things pan out in their own way....will keep you posted. it's been a very nice break and we're all excited about going back to work when the time is right and everyone's schedule works out.

meatball

QuoteFrogs start falling from the sky.

Just Withnail

I swear to God, if you just spoiled the ending of PTA's next...

Pubrick

i'm locking this and every other forum where meatball thinks he can post-whore. jesus, so ur shitty rehasing of the fincher joke died, now u want to start a new one.. cine tried to be nice about it, so maybe u missed the message:

give -  it -  a -  rest.
under the paving stones.

Sally O'Malley

i dont think ive ever seen Sean & Michael within the same vicinity.. or even mention eachother.. did they even grow up together? do they even chill? both seem to be spawned from very distant chromosomes. maybe they can spend some quality time at the premiere.

btw.
im currently setting in my own joyjuice over this somewhat ambiguous non-bombshell which has left me delectably unsafisfied.
and i do care only for what we hear from pta himself. nothing else.

[ps.]
i, for one, am quite greatful for his cock-teasery, it's rare these days.. it's for the greater good.
m.night dont got shit on pta in that dept.

..................................................................................piece owt.
..the 'highlander' was a documentary and the events happend in real time.

meatball

Quote from: Pubrickgive -  it -  a -  rest.

I apologize.