What the F*** are these?

Started by Duck Sauce, December 05, 2003, 03:05:44 PM

Gold Trumpet

I really hate t shirts that advertise some band/movie/company but fuck, I kinda want that first shirt.

©brad

haha, i luv the thread title, w/ the "f***"

anyone agree w/ me that a lot of times cussing on tv w/ the bleeps is a lot funnier than in movies w/o them? sumthing about bleeping cusswords, the noise, i dunno. it cracks me up.

Finn

Yeah, Fargo was on TV and itstead of them saying, "Shut the f*ck up!" they said "Shut the fruit up!"

:lol:
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Gamblour.

Quote from: ©bradhaha, i luv the thread title, w/ the "f***"

anyone agree w/ me that a lot of times cussing on tv w/ the bleeps is a lot funnier than in movies w/o them? sumthing about bleeping cusswords, the noise, i dunno. it cracks me up.

Case in point, Happy Gilmore (even though the editing is actually in the movie), when he's cussing at the golf ball, and just drags out, "PIECE OF MONKEY SH*T!" I remember nearly peeing myself as a kid.
WWPTAD?

Ernie

I love it when they bleep it...one of the better parts of Austin Powers 2 is Dr. Evil on Jerry Springer.

Sleepless

There was that X-Files episode way back in 1995, Jose Chung's "From Outer Space" where the local Sheriff sweared alot, but because Scully was re-telling the story he actually said "bleep" rether than swearing.  :-D
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Alethia

i remember they showed scarface on tv, and in the scene in the beginning when the cop asks tony how he got that scar , and says "by eating pussy?", they changed it to "by eating grapefruit?"

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: SleeplessThere was that X-Files episode way back in 1995, Jose Chung's "From Outer Space" where the local Sheriff sweared alot, but because Scully was re-telling the story he actually said "bleep" rether than swearing.  :-D

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=3694&start=51

aclockworkjj

Quote from: eward"by eating grapefruit?"
i wish grapefruit tasted that good.  maybe just needs more sugar.   :oops:

aurora

Quote from: ewardi remember they showed scarface on tv, and in the scene in the beginning when the cop asks tony how he got that scar , and says "by eating pussy?", they changed it to "by eating grapefruit?"

On the Scarface DVD it has cuts from the TV version

And the one they play is

"by eating pineapple?"

haha. classic.

kotte

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: eward"by eating grapefruit?"
i wish grapefruit tasted that good.  maybe just needs more sugar.   :oops:

Sweet fruity taste? Eh...I don't know  :?

cyk

the worst T.V. edit for a movie was "Harlem (k)Nights" (mental blank on the name!)

what they tryed to do was the slow-moition time streach...

it sucked ass....
"The Wisdom Of Cyk"

"If your up to your chin in shit.........Don't make waves!"

SHAFTR

Look at the Basic Instinct DVD, there is a fun feature where they compare the TV edited version with the original.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"