WorldForgot

• 'change your hair, change your life'
    • portfolio ~
Reply #225 on: July 11, 2021, 11:54:44 AM
Very cool!!

kingfan011

• The Vision Quest
Reply #226 on: July 11, 2021, 12:32:24 PM
Since you mentioned it I have to ask did he say anything about Soggy?

wilberfan

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • PTA PhD
Reply #227 on: July 11, 2021, 01:02:52 PM
[edit] TL;DR   No. 

He didn't offer, and I sort of instinctively know not to pry too hard.   In retrospect, I might have asked if he has heard how post-production is going and/or if he's heard any rumors of a crew screening--but it's unlikely someone in the camera dept would be privy to any of that stuff.

(The one question I beat myself up for NOT asking!:  "Is your brother editing this one?")   :doh:

I joked that we should have recognized each other, since I had visited locations so often.  He counter-joked that without our masks, no one would recognize anyone since then...  :yabbse-grin:  (He's not wrong.  He's the only one that noticed the Soggy-related item I was wearing,too.)

I didn't know his lineage during our main conversation out on the sidewalk--just that he'd worked on several PTAs since PDL.  I only pieced it together a couple of minutes later after searching the crew credits.  He looks just like his brother, too.  That should have clued me much sooner.  He and his now-wife had just started dating at the time of PDL.  She was very impressed he was working on a PTA, she being quite the PTA fan at the time herself.

kingfan011

• The Vision Quest
Reply #228 on: July 11, 2021, 02:01:05 PM
[edit] TL;DR   No. 

He didn't offer, and I sort of instinctively know not to pry too hard.   In retrospect, I might have asked if he has heard how post-production is going and/or if he's heard any rumors of a crew screening--but it's unlikely someone in the camera dept would be privy to any of that stuff.

(The one question I beat myself up for NOT asking!:  "Is your brother editing this one?")   :doh:

I joked that we should have recognized each other, since I had visited locations so often.  He counter-joked that without our masks, no one would recognize anyone since then...  :yabbse-grin:  (He's not wrong.  He's the only one that noticed the Soggy-related item I was wearing,too.)

I didn't know his lineage during our main conversation out on the sidewalk--just that he'd worked on several PTAs since PDL.  I only pieced it together a couple of minutes later after searching the crew credits.  He looks just like his brother, too.  That should have clued me much sooner.  He and his now-wife had just started dating at the time of PDL.  She was very impressed he was working on a PTA, she being quite the PTA fan at the time herself.

Got it I figured

wilberfan

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • PTA PhD
Reply #229 on: July 13, 2021, 08:10:51 AM
Additional perspectives.

(Yours truly in #5 on extreme right.)