My Boogie Nights Gift To You All!

Started by aurora, June 16, 2003, 03:27:43 AM

aurora

Quote from: MacGuffin

And Aurora, thanks. I made a Boogie Nights Soundtrack #3. But I think you're missing the pre-title "The Big Top (Boogie Nights Theme)" on your soundtrack guide.

I was going to put in the score (The Big Top) and also put in  Clementine's Loop but I thought I would just stick to the songs - thats why its called 'The songs of Boogie Nights' :)

MacGuffin

Quote from: auroraI was going to put in the score (The Big Top) and also put in  Clementine's Loop but I thought I would just stick to the songs - thats why its called 'The songs of Boogie Nights' :)

Hey, "do your thing, whatever it is."  8)
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

dufresne

There are shadows in life, baby.

The Anvil

Vile5

I' ve just listened the Boogie Nights soundtrack on the Aurora's page so thanks Aurora!! your page is cool, i liked the Notes very nice job!! :wink:
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

aurora

Hey guys!!

Long time no speak!!

Anyway... I need some webspace so I will be removing all the mp3s from this guide in a few days

So if you havn't grabbed them already do it NOW!!

PS: I hadn't been here in 3 months... all the PMs I got were 'how did you make your avatar change everytime' haha.

Jeremy Blackman

ono

Since aurora has gotta take this down now, is there any way that Xixax could host it for her?

SHAFTR

Quote from: aurora
Quote from: ebeamandamn, did I miss out on the Hard Eight sdtk thing? Or is still available? I would love to have some of that.

I don't have enough web space available to put that up too

But in a few weeks I'll take that down and put up the Hard Eight soundtrack if enough people are interested

Or if Sphinx wants to host the mp3s for me again - that would be cool

i'd be interested
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Jeremy Blackman

We can't host the MP3s. We can't afford the bandwidth, and it would be kind of illegal.

meatball

Markyboy

Quote from: meatballDamn, I came a year too late.

The songs are all still up as far as I can see,
right Aurora :?:
A shiny, gold, tall, inexpensive prick.