Started by Jeremy Blackman, May 31, 2003, 07:32:19 PM

Quote from: sphinxi haven't been cap-happy in a while, so i'll divulge this secret with you all

magnolia is on the sign outside the flower shop along with some other flower names

Old news.. and its even on Jeremy's secret's page..
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

ono

I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me or what, but I could've sworn that either when the ambulance is taking Linda Partridge to the hospital, or somewhere else in the third act, a road called Magnolia is passed.  Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaI don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me or what, but I could've sworn that either when the ambulance is taking Linda Partridge to the hospital, or somewhere else in the third act, a road called Magnolia is passed.  Can anyone confirm or deny this?

yes.. thats Magnolia Ave.  Where converging characters happens..

Also.. what i pointed out on the original boards...

Evidently on the set he was injured.. One would assume it was when Craig Hansen jumps the table at Delmer..
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

modage

coincidence?  or did paul somehow coordinate this too?

David Brinkley Dies at 82
Veteran News Anchor Died From Complications From a Fall
David Brinkley, 82, who as co-anchor of NBC-TV's "Huntley-Brinkley Report" in the 1950s and 1960s helped establish television as a powerful medium for news and opinion, died yesterday at his home in Houston after a fall.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Exodus 8:2

Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt and the frogs came up and covered the land of Egypt.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sleuth

Seriously!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I like to hug dogs

children with angels

Come on... be nice!
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

modage

people should have to post SPOILER WARNINGS before quoting the bible. i havent read it yet and i dont want to have it ruined for me.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SoNowThen

SPOILER

Jesus comes back to life.

It's the best part, imo.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

modage

shit!  that didnt help.  i always read the spoilers anyways.

Sleuth

One time my mom told me it was bad luck to read Revelations
I like to hug dogs