orange

Started by sphinx, January 15, 2003, 11:11:30 PM

sphinx

look at them oranges fly.  i found a really high resolution version of the magnolia trailer, and i noticed one of the shots that ilm hadn't tinkered with yet....those things flying around in the back are oranges, and you can see one of the practical frogs just careening off the ground...

xerxes

bluejaytwist

stinx. always digging.
im sure the highers appreciate it.
perhaps next time we tango, ill whisper the thought in his ear.
cigarettes & red vines - pt anderson definitive resource
http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.com

fortyfps productions
http://www.fortyfps.com

these little things are so great...

I remember i posted about the prologue... where the dealer is walking toward the right side of the screen with a bag of money on his back, a mirror passes by in front of him and lines up to reveal the other side of his face. Which has a bandage on it...  Probably actually got hurt when he was "attacked"
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

sphinx

Quote from: 82these little things are so great...

I remember i posted about the prologue... where the dealer is walking toward the right side of the screen with a bag of money on his back, a mirror passes by in front of him and lines up to reveal the other side of his face. Which has a bandage on it...  Probably actually got hurt when he was "attacked"

but the thing is that this isn't even in the movie.

Quote from: sphinx
Quote from: 82these little things are so great...

but the thing is that this isn't even in the movie.

different take?
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

yeah. it is...  odd..

sphinx

it's not a different take, it's the same shot as in the movie except without the ILM frogs in it.

Quote from: sphinxit's not a different take, it's the same shot as in the movie except without the ILM frogs in it.

hrmm.. i dunnno.. i was looking at the movie side by side.. but.. its nothing to argue about :)

sphinx

notice that it's a cropped/enlarged shot, i left out about 4/5 of the image