Cool EBay shizzzy....

Started by aclockworkjj, February 17, 2003, 09:21:05 PM

aclockworkjj

Hey....There is some cool PDL stuff going around ebay right now....I won this for $11....

I never buy "signed" items off ebay..

example:

"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

aclockworkjj

it was the first time I bought something, and for $11....I really don't give a shit...it comes with a certificate and and stuff, but who knows....not to mention the seller seemed pretty legit...oh well, we'll see...

bonanzataz

JESUS CHRIST! $95! If anybody really wanted you could go onto newsgroups and download the DVD files and burn them onto a DVD (that is, if you had the right equpiment).
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

©brad

Quote from: MacGuffinWhich one of you couldn't wait?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3310993469&category=2296

No shit dude, mucho dinero! Buy the soundtrack, go get trashed and you'll still have money left over to buy the DVD with the rest of us in April, or whenever it comes out.

Quote from: MacGuffinWhich one of you couldn't wait?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3310993469&category=2296

"This is a sealed Oscar Screener DVD"...  This shows why the academy didn't nominate PDL... they all unloaded the shit on ebay without even watching it.
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"