Straight Facts About Licorice Pizza (Possible SPOILERS)

Started by jenkins, January 07, 2021, 02:18:23 PM

wilberfan

Quote from: jenkins on June 23, 2021, 03:30:53 PM
the Cock must have been influential, it must have been. though there's still a glimmer of unsolved mystery

but so the places it's known that shooting occurred:

Tail O' The Cock facsimile
A gas station
Places people live
A movie theater
A campaign office
A Valley school
Some like outdoor field?
And was the teen fair at the Palladium or somewhere else?

Also a store front along Ventura Blvd where Jon Peters throws a trash can thru a big plate glass window.

kingfan011

So are basically assuming that cooper is Jon peters or a character that's basically him but called him. I always assumed

jenkins

Quote from: kingfan011 on June 23, 2021, 08:14:56 PM
So are basically assuming that cooler is Jon peters or a character that's basically him but called him. I always assumed

oh okay, I got you. cooler is a typo of Cooper. Yeah, B Coops is Jon P. that's a straight fact. I'm not sure what happens namewise

kingfan011

Lol thanks for catching that I'm terrible at typing on my phone.

Alma

I think they shot outside/at a church at some point.

wilberfan

I think this thread is for confirmed/known facts.  The other thread would be for the more unsure/speculative stuff?  If you can find the source of the church thing...

pynchonikon

Quote from: Alma on June 24, 2021, 02:08:20 PM
I think they shot outside/at a church at some point.

If I'm not completely mistaken this is sth that was randomly written on Reddit at some point last October/November, it could be valid but there is no way to know for sure.

pynchonikon

I guess this place should be included as well, kind of a Rathbun's department store?

pynchonikon

Also this supposed store called Fat Bernie's. A few scenes seem to be shot there, too.

Alma

No I didn't get it from reddit. I thought I saw a photo of them shooting outside a church on instagram, or else it was posted on the main thread here. I might be thinking of something else though. Will try to find the photo I saw later.

wilberfan

Quote from: pynchonikon on June 24, 2021, 03:30:08 PM
Also this supposed restaurant called Fat Bernie's. A few scenes seem to be shot there, too.

Obligated to point out that it says, "Waterbeds" and "Bean Bags", so not a restaurant.  :yabbse-thumbup:

pynchonikon

Quote from: wilberfan on June 24, 2021, 04:13:16 PM
Quote from: pynchonikon on June 24, 2021, 03:30:08 PM
Also this supposed restaurant called Fat Bernie's. A few scenes seem to be shot there, too.

Obligated to point out that it says, "Waterbeds" and "Bean Bags", so not a restaurant.  :yabbse-thumbup:

Modified  :yabbse-grin: