Screenings of Interest

Started by wilberfan, October 04, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

wilberfan

Quote from: nomorecoffee on October 31, 2021, 12:22:58 AM
Do you guys think that PTA will attend also the first screening open to the general audience in NYC and LA for the limited release?

That feels unlikely to me.  If PHANTOM THREAD is any guide, he only appeared for "special" screenings--at least here in L.A.  (The The first day or two of "Industry" screenings, the Cinematheque, the "live score" screening downtown...)

Pringle

Licorice Pizza will have a an extended run at the New Beverly starting the day after Christmas, and Phantom Thread will be playing there on NYE as a matinee.

I was thinking earlier about how the Sherman Oaks Galleria would be the absolute perfect setting for a screening of this movie.

WorldForgot

Quote from: Pringle on November 17, 2021, 02:29:31 PM
I was thinking earlier about how the Sherman Oaks Galleria would be the absolute perfect setting for a screening of this movie.

I wish the joint was still an Arclight!! It's a Regal now, with the Arclight shadowpuppet logo still painted on the front outside. Still, my favorite theater in the Valley even over NoHo Laemmle.

wilberfan

wilberfan

MAGNOLIA, 35mm, Madison, WI - Sat, Dec 11, 2021

https://www.tonemadison.com/articles/raw-cathartic-power-of-coincidence-in-magnolia

[edit test]

Heisenberg

wilberfan

This needs to happen. Start at noon--with PDL at midnight.

wilberfan

"Get off your soggy bottoms..."  (NYC screening, Film at Lincoln Center, PTA in attendance)

wilberfan

wilberfan

LOS ANGELES: NUART THEATRE: Mini PTA-Fest:  Aug 19 - Aug 25, 2022

PHANTOM THREAD (35mm)
MAGNOLIA (35mm)
THERE WILL BE BLOOD
BOOGIE NIGHTS (35mm)
INHERENT VICE

wilberfan

wilberfan

wilberfan

wilberfan

BOOGIE NIGHTS (35mm) - Los Angeles, June 16, 2023 - Brain Dead Studios

https://studios.wearebraindead.com/screening/5/417489

wilberfan

Any Germans in the house?

German premiere of 70mm BOOGIE NIGHTS in October.