PTA Personal Life

Started by wilberfan, February 07, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

wilberfan

I don't think anyone but Lorne makes big bucks off of SNL.

Help me understand why a couple would need TWO homes this close together?  Unless: Investment?

Drill

Quote from: wilberfan on March 11, 2021, 10:52:31 PM
I don't think anyone but Lorne makes big bucks off of SNL.

Help me understand why a couple would need TWO homes this close together?  Unless: Investment?

Maybe. I hope it's not the worst scenario.

wilberfan

Yeah, I...  I'm going to hold good thoughts.

Yes

Rooty Poots

Quote from: BigSock on March 14, 2021, 07:30:55 PM
Divorce

Would be kinda hard for them to get divorced, I'd imagine.
Hire me for your design projects ya turkeys! Lesterco

Drill

Yeah, they're not actually married.

It's odd only her name is mentioned but she clearly now (perhaps always) makes significantly more money than him. I guess the music videos are his main source of income these days. Her name is also on the Tarzana home even though he apparently got it before he ever met her. So. not necessarily a sign of a split...

d

Is it unlikely that they simply... bought the new house before selling the old one?

Fuzzy Dunlop

©brad

Quote from: Drill on March 15, 2021, 10:14:02 AMI guess the music videos are his main source of income these days.

Not many directors make money from music videos anymore, especially the kind he directs.

Drenk

He co-wrote a Pinocchio script for Downer Jr, no? He probably got paid thousand of dollars for a month of work with the added bonus that it will never be made.
Ascension.

Drill

Quote from: Drenk on March 16, 2021, 04:21:04 AM
He co-wrote a Pinocchio script for Downer Jr, no? He probably got paid thousand of dollars for a month of work with the added bonus that it will never be made.

I don't think so. I think he said that never got off the ground in any way.

Tdog

Yes

Maya lovingly shouted out PTA and their kids during SNL so all must be good <3

Tdog

Quote from: BigSock on March 28, 2021, 01:40:35 PM
Maya lovingly shouted out PTA and their kids during SNL so all must be good <3

I only watched the opening monologue where she mentioned her kids but not PTA, did she mention him elsewhere?