I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

MacGuffin

Quote from: overmeunderyou on December 07, 2007, 11:41:26 AMMac, how are the menu navigations on those HD DVDs? I am just curious to know if they're as cool as the Blu-Ray ones. I can access this menu without having to flip back from the film itself... Also the sub menus are interactively built into the menu system, you're not switching chapters on the disc all the time. Just like a flash site, menus pop down. I thought that was so cool... Almost as cool as when I first discovered chapter selection on the DVDs themselves.

It's the same.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fernando

Quote from: Fernando on February 14, 2006, 11:03:22 AM
Quote from: Gamblour le flambeur on February 14, 2006, 12:19:14 AM
Quote from: MacGuffin on February 13, 2006, 07:51:31 PM
Quote from: Hedwig on February 13, 2006, 03:40:09 PM
nice  :yabbse-thumbup:, fernando. that kinda looks like one of MacGuffin's "I Just Bought" posts.

I own all but four.

Safe, Farewell My Concubine, Downfall, Husbands and Wives?

Safe In the mood for love, Farewell My Concubine, Downfall, Husbands and Wives L'Avventura :?:

The guessing game has just begun...

Quote from: MacGuffin on February 14, 2006, 11:09:21 AM
Hey, when were you in my home?

I like to think that I made him feel guilty since then.  :yabbse-smiley:

MacGuffin

Not so guilty. I'm down to two now.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

As much as I would like Bourne on HD, a bonus disc of features wins out. Plus, I hear an HD Bourne Collection is in the works.

Skeleton FilmWorks

last days of gerry the elephant

Got this

selling this

for $100

Gamblour.

Quote from: overmeunderyou on December 12, 2007, 01:26:49 PM
Got this

Awesome. Sadly, I got this last Christmas and I am still trying to get through it. Watched Faces last month, which was just wonderful. Shadows was interesting, but hard to watch. Faces has a well developed style that I'm excited to see move through the other films in the set.
WWPTAD?

What attracted me to buy the set is Faces. I had to own that film.

mogwai

Ravi

December 18 came early. We got the shipment in the store today, had to get them ready for stocking...

It was tempting to grab one of the Blu-Ray brief cases instead.

SiliasRuby

Frasier Season 10....Got the complete collection now...
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Pwaybloe

Mom, what are you doing here?

MacGuffin

Best Buy's Buy One Get One:

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

SiliasRuby

Shadow of a Doubt
A Mighty Heart

and a whole shitload of presents for others....
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection