I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

Ravi

Got SOTL for $8.  Turns out its not as collectible as I thought it was, but I didn't spend much.  Oh well.

SiliasRuby

The Seventh Seal-Criterion
Ally McBeal Season 2, region 2
The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover-UnCut
Chopper
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Redlum

\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

NEON MERCURY

hedwig

samsong

Fernando

2x1 @ Blockbuster (except Seinfeld which I bought a few weeks ago):

For once I know how Mac feels every tuesday  :yabbse-smiley:

Pubrick

the capping power is now in your hands!

:yabbse-grin:
under the paving stones.

cine

MacGuffin

Quote from: Fernando on October 01, 2007, 08:51:37 AMFor once I know how Mac feels every tuesday  :yabbse-smiley:

Addicting, isn't it?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

edison

mogwai

i don't want to show off but i didn't realize this was released this early in october. i thought it coincided with the uk release at the end of october. it's kind of a "surprise" release like new radiohead album was.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Stefen

I see so many DVD's that I want, but I just can't justify buying them. Do you think DVD's will be going out like VHS did? Or are they going to be around for alot longer?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

pete

that depends on whether blurays are the new DVDs or the new laserdiscs.  Do most families own an HDTV anyways?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton