Everything twitter

Started by Punch Drunk Hate, November 30, 2017, 10:49:34 PM

trytotell

Looks like Jonny Greenwood performed at Royal Albert Hall last night. That's probably why they were there.

Alethia

Ugh they were such a beautifully smoky couple.

Reel

If they birthed a child it's eyes would cut through steel

Yes

wilberfan

For the amateur psychologists among us--do Fiona and Maya have any traits in common...? 

wilberfan

Almost bought one of those on two different occasions.   

wilberfan

This episode is still behind a paywall, but I'm choosing to believe that this means they're that much closer to doing an episode on BOOGIE NIGHTS--something a lot of us have been waiting for for awhile now.

https://twitter.com/TheRewatchables/status/1182420506944782336

polkablues

On the chart of "things that I love" and "people whose opinion I don't give a shit about," Magnolia and Bill Simmons meet at the very top corner.
My house, my rules, my coffee

modage

Love The Rewatchables but this episode was painful.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Freddie Dodd

Quote from: Cory Everett on October 14, 2019, 11:11:21 AM
Love The Rewatchables but this episode was painful.

I couldn't not wait to hear what bad hot takes Simmons has on Magnolia. The conversation must've been painful judging by the video posted.

Freddie Dodd

So Bill, Chris and Sean all seem to have lukewarm to negative feelings on the movie, yet wanted to do a rewatachable episode on the film.

And the content is an hour for a three hour movie with lots of thematic stuff to unpack.

wilberfan

I haven't heard the episode yet, but it does sound like an odd choice for the podcast when the premise of the show is
Quote...a roundtable of people from The Ringer universe discussing movies they can't seem to stop watching.

Drenk

Ascension.