What was this? The link is broken

wilberfan

Quote from: Vicko99 on August 23, 2020, 06:26:51 PM
Quote from: wilberfan on July 06, 2020, 11:52:27 AM
Don't fuck with Claudia.

[instagram]
[/instagram]

She was flexing her bicep--and was pretty ripped.  Don't know why she took it down.

Vicko99

Quote from: wilberfan on August 23, 2020, 06:44:49 PM
Quote from: Vicko99 on August 23, 2020, 06:26:51 PM
Quote from: wilberfan on July 06, 2020, 11:52:27 AM
Don't fuck with Claudia.

[instagram]
[/instagram]

She was flexing her bicep--and was pretty ripped.  Don't know why she took it down.
Thanks!

wilberfan

https://twitter.com/UffieUfficial/status/1332807389263720449

(Can confirm.  Visited Ken at the house several times before he sold the house a couple of years ago.)

wilberfan

wilberfan

wilberfan

Alethia

Nice! I expected BEE would like this less on a rewatch, glad to be proven wrong.

kingfan011

Interesting to see what he thinks on a rewatch.

I've rewatched recently too and even though its melodrama is naked and at times frankly messy and immature I kind of love it for that now. Its just such an exciting and overwhelming film and a kind of thing that just doesn't get made today.

Its massive naked ambition without archness or irony. Its just in your face. I love it.

wilberfan

It's become my annual New Year's Eve watch, starting about 3 years ago. Got it dusted off for this year already.

Alethia

I'm due for a rewatch, especially now that I live mere blocks from where the first frog falls (Patton Oswalt/Delmer Darion not included).

wilberfan

Well, several dozen mere blocks...   :wink:

(Just West of the Boogie Nights/Reseda Theater marquee.)

Alethia

Oh dang! Well, mere blocks from Magnolia Blvd anyhow. The Smilin' Peanut is near me at least! And a future classic Soggy Bottom scene.

wilberfan

kingfan011

So underrated. I'm hot and cold on Altman but because of PTA I saw that in the theater. Absolute emotional gut punch. Lets say I'm glad I was in a sparse theater.