Everything twitter

Started by Punch Drunk Hate, November 30, 2017, 10:49:34 PM

Alethia

That's true, and he often casually peppers his responses with phrases from his films, like "sewer dump of a memory", for instance.

Fuzzy Dunlop

WorldForgot

wilberfan

Notes to the Projectionist for Phantom Thread:

SOURCE

Alethia

Alethia

Fernando

WorldForgot

Reel

I thought my shitty pothead friends were the only ones who believed that. Last lighter I bought was white (clerks choice) and I have kinda been resenting it. But what kind of neanderthal puts out a burning ember with plastic? You're just contributing that to your bowl and therefore, your lungs.

WorldForgot

It becomes habit if you smoke enough, to shuffle the bowl around/pack tighter with the end of the lighter. Stonerz will smoke dust gladly if it means you scoop up some keef, so i dunno that a lil plastic'z gonna bother anyone committed to the peace pipe.

Out of curiosity, why are you resenting the white lighter? I love when superstitions impose themselves on reality.

Reel

I'm so far gone I just use my thumb, shows how many fucks I give.

Quote from: WorldForgot on March 15, 2018, 05:10:31 PM
Out of curiosity, why are you resenting the white lighter?

It's just such a default color that brings no personality to my pot smoking as a lime green, yellow, or pink would, but I have been leaving the house lately specifically reminding myself not to bring the white lighter when my luck feels off.. I guess the way superstitions get pummeled into your head makes you think you better heed the warning sometimes when you're feeling vulnerable even if they initially sound stupid.

Quote from: WorldForgot on March 15, 2018, 05:10:31 PM
I love when superstitions impose themselves on reality.

Then please post Here. The thread feels very lonely  :(

wilberfan

wilberfan

A fun little piece of fluff I'll leave here.  (I'll delete it if it's unwelcome or unworthy...)

"Daniel Day Lewis is on my train and casually looking at his flip phone."

d

https://mobile.twitter.com/michelledeidre/status/983927794601156609

Odd but somehow cool if turns out to be true. Seems really small job for PTA, right? What's there to direct in comedy special?