Drawing Restraint 9

Started by cron, June 10, 2005, 08:38:15 PM

matt35mm

Quote from: Lucid on September 03, 2006, 09:44:28 AM
BART is my best friend.
My cat is my best friend, and she doesn't even provide transportation, nor does she dignify me with a response half of the time.

That's why I have a car now.  BART doesn't even come to where I live (Santa Cruz), but San Francisco's about an hour and a half away by car.  It wasn't that accessible before, but it's accessible now... so I'm looking for some sort of excuse to go.  I guess I have a few days to decide whether this Barney thing will be the motivator.  Maybe I can find someone to go with me... and make a day of it.  You know, because I don't want to go alone really just for that, and I can't take my best friend (I'm sure SF MOMA doesn't allow cats on the premises).

Pubrick

Quote from: matt35mm on September 03, 2006, 10:38:09 PM
BART is my best friend.
My cat is my best friend, and she
from now on, unless you're lying, we will forever have an unspoken understanding no matter what you do.

even if you enjoy this piece of shit movie.
under the paving stones.

matt35mm

Quote from: Pubrick on September 04, 2006, 07:21:31 AM
Quote from: matt35mm on September 03, 2006, 10:38:09 PM
BART is my best friend.
My cat is my best friend, and she
from now on, unless you're lying, we will forever have an unspoken understanding no matter what you do.

even if you enjoy this piece of shit movie.
Nope, I'm not lying.  I've had her since she was born nearly 9 years ago, so the bond is pretty strong.  I've gone from the kid who followed his cat around with a camera all the time to what I worry now might be an over-protective daddy figure.

Ahem, but anyway, I'll make sure to post my thoughts on the film and the rest of the exhibit if I end up going.