How many movies have you watched this year so far?

Started by lamas, March 24, 2003, 08:59:34 PM

lamas

I wanted to get an idea of how many movies I watch in a year so I've kept track so far this year.  After today I'm up to 56.  Of course, I did join Netflix in January and have become a little compulsive about watching and returning the movies ASAP in order to get my money's worth.  I'd guess in a normal year I'd watch about 50.  This year's total will be MUCH higher.

Cecil

well ive never counted, but on average i watch about 8-10 movies a week, so that would make 416-520 a year.

lamas

Cecil

seems rather high... but i think i see about 8-10 a week, i dont know exactly ive only counted the last few weeks. maybe in the end the number is more around 375-400 a year.

Ghostboy

Well, in theaters, I've seen about thirty. On video...probably about  ten (that I hadn't already seen). I don't watch movies at home too much.

Duck Sauce

Counting takes the fun out of it for me. But I watch at least 8 movies a week thanks to Netflix.

lamas

I mean I'm not counting for any real reason.  I just have them all listed so at the end of the year I can look back and say what I think my favorites for that year were without forgetting anything.  Yeah, Netflix is great.  I've already saved over $150 on rentals!