the smiths or the cure?

Started by Rudie Obias, June 29, 2003, 08:43:34 PM

Rudie Obias

decide now!

for the record, i say the cure.  not to say i don't like the smiths but i just prefer the cure.
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before, but Frankly, Mr. Shankly, This Charming Man wonders if you even have to Ask.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Cecil

this is tough. i listen to the cure more often, but that may change. fuck you for making me choose

Sigur Rós

Pas

The Smiths ... though I'm a great Cure fan too ...

neatahwanta

chainsmoking insomniac

This should be a poll.

The Cure, w/o a doubt.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

meatwad

the cure without question.

jokerspath

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

jokerspath

Smiths

aw (I totally was thinking about this too, and was like there's way too little text to have to initial this blahblahblah.  I actually say blahblahblah in my mind)
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Pubrick

the smure., ciths, curths, the smurehs.
under the paving stones.

Mesh

polkablues

The Smiths when I'm in a good mood, The Cure when I'm depressed.  

Next question: Screaming Jay Hawkins, or Sophie B. Hawkins?
My house, my rules, my coffee