NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

deathnotronic

I play on Mannoroth. Alliance. If you want to play that.

It's the best server I've played on so far (I've played on Frostwolf, Gurubashi, Archimonde, Garona, and a few others) and the people on it for the most part are really nice. The...

EDIT I'M BACK.

The guilds for the most part are pretty nice and well accomplished. I don't know. Let me know if you go on it.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: MyxomatosisYou'll make a shitload of money selling ore/bars and herbs in the auction house. Get aquainted with the auction house. It's your friend.
You weren't kidding. I'm selling copper stacks for 85 silver. It's insane.

Too bad peacebloom and silverleaf aren't worth anything.

Pubrick

jeremy, what happened to all the real world dreams you had?
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Pubrickjeremy, what happened to all the real world dreams you had?
I'm playing World of Warcraft now less than I played Diablo II last summer. Nothing has changed.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Raikus

Quote from: Pubrickjeremy, what happened to all the real world dreams you had?
That's exactly why NO ONE with real world aspirations should play this game. Seriously. You won't write a script, shoot a movie, or edit a damn thing for one to two months. Guaranteed.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Reinhold

thanks for the heads up. ... i was addicted to starcraft and snood simultaneously for a while. i don't allow myself to play snood anymore. or 3d pong.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

mogwai

well, i've been playing "san andreas" off and on since october. i have about 10% left til completion. but since i finished that damn quarry mission a small piece of me died. i need something else to dig my teeth into. any recommendations?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sleuth

ha, I remember that I almost rented that every time I went to a video store.  

here's a site with a lot of old games run through java

www.everyvideogame.com

you know, when videogames were fun
I like to hug dogs

deathnotronic

Brazoliange

grats.

I got 7 with a friend.

and yes, I DO mean Mannoroth Alliance

friendly admin tip:
Long live the New Flesh

deathnotronic

Quote from: Brazoliangegrats.

I got 7 with a friend.

and yes, I DO mean Mannoroth Alliance

friendly admin tip:

Do you want a guild, etc? We're recruiting low levels.

Just as long as you're not a paladin. We have like 10 too many of those.

Jeremy Blackman

Thunderlocks
14 Rogue

Jamella*
15 Priest

*Reference to the Diablo II NPC of the same name.

I've probably spent too much time mining and auctioning, but I have 17 gold now.

I'm mostly playing my Rogue, because he's so much easier than the priest. But now I'm into some of the tougher quests in Loch Modan, and it's... tough. My problem is trying to pull one or two at a time... otherwise I'm toast. (Anyone know a way around this?) And in some quests, that's pretty much impossible unless you have a group. And getting a group together can be difficult on Sargeras, because it's a relatively low-population server. (Stuff is generally worth more in auctions, though.)

deathnotronic

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanMy problem is trying to pull one or two at a time... otherwise I'm toast. (Anyone know a way around this?)

Use your throwing weapons, or learn guns, bows, or crossbows.

this is my char. Picture was taken to show off my UI more than anything.