Worst Song(s) in A FILM

Started by NEON MERCURY, July 05, 2003, 10:04:24 PM

Pozer

crap episode? that was my favorite one, I think.

Chicken...gave me a bad coupon--

bonanzataz

Quote from: poserChicken...gave me a bad coupon--

oh yeah, that was a great part as well. but the whole thing with the apocalypse and y2k and stewie turning into an octopus just felt tired. it reminded me of 1999 when all the sitcoms did y2k parodies and i hated that, especially since now i find the sitcom to be the lowest form of comedy (excluding seinfeld, of course).
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

modage

this should be retitled OFFICIAL Family Guy appreciation thread.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.