superman batman the movie?

Started by underdog, May 21, 2003, 10:33:17 PM

underdog

Is  there going to be a superman-and batman movie? if so.. i  don't think it going to work. like think about batman 1 and batman 2. they were soo dark batmans movie and really good(but than batman 3 came than 4 witch were crap) and superman:the movie.. It was good but i  think it was missing some thing...
peace
"This is my week off, so pack up,
take the kids, and I'll see you in a week"

USTopGun47

They should do one of these cheesy action hereo face offs, like the one now between Jason and Freddy I believe for the horror flicks.  Batman would totally be kicking Superman's ass.  Truly, things went downhill in late Batman.  Besides, Tim Burton was the master.   8)
I'm somebody now, Harry. Everybody likes me. Soon, millions of people will see me and they'll all like me. I'll tell them about you, and your father, how good he was to us. Remember? It's a reason to get up in the morning. It's a reason to lose weight, to fit in the red dress. It's a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow all right. What have I got Harry, hm? Why should I even make the bed, or wash the dishes? I do them, but why should I? I'm alone. Your father's gone, you're gone. I got no one to care for. What have I got, Harry? I'm lonely. I'm old.