masturbation in several films of 2002

Started by tpfkabi, February 06, 2003, 11:40:56 PM

Victor

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetRT plays so much off the stylings that by the end, it gives in to them with everyone is happily ever after ending.

royal's dead, richie's working at the Y, margot's play runs under two weeks and recieves mixed reviews, and their relationship is still up in the air. chaz and royal repair their relationship, only to have him die a few weeks later. elaine, henry, and maybe raleigh are the only ones who seem to get the standard happy ending treatment. the rest is either ambiguous or bittersweet.
this goes for rushmore too. youre not sure what happens to blume and rosemary at the end, just an inkling theyre gonna give it a shot. and max doesnt end up with the girl he really wanted. he gets to dance with her, but thats it. its quite bittersweet.
the songs at the end of both movies are perfect, they really compliment the whole spirit and mood of the ending.
are you gonna eat with us too?

boombanglarrabee

Quote from: GhostboyOn the female side:

. The brief shot in PDL was kinda sad. The other movies just used it to get laughs.

I don't remember a masterbation scene in PDL.... ?????

Refresh my memory?

cine

When the 4 brothers jerk off in Sandler's face after they knock him to the ground, remember?

.... when he calls the sex line....

Banky

freakerdude

Quote from: bonanzatazMe and my friend think the most brilliant masturbation scene is in Mulholland Drive. Everything getting blurry, then clear. Naomi Watts is great. First she's crying and she's so upset and trying to dull the pain of of Camilla, then she just gets angry and focused, and those last few thrusts of the hand are quite violent! It's a great great great scene.
I can't believe there was only one reference to MD. That was an important part of the movie, as I see it.

Taz, here's my take on that scene. She lost Camilla and was so hurt that she was unable to fanasize about her while masturbating. I think the ceiling fades were her trying to imagine Camilla being there, and she obviously couldn't do it. Then she gets violent with herself......

I think she was fantasizing about Camilla being in her house during the couch sex scene.......or is it obvious?
MC Pee Pants

cine

Quote from: freakerdude
Quote from: bonanzatazMe and my friend think the most brilliant masturbation scene is in Mulholland Drive. Everything getting blurry, then clear. Naomi Watts is great. First she's crying and she's so upset and trying to dull the pain of of Camilla, then she just gets angry and focused, and those last few thrusts of the hand are quite violent! It's a great great great scene.
I can't believe there was only one reference to MD. That was an important part of the movie, as I see it.

Taz, here's my take on that scene. She lost Camilla and was so hurt that she was unable to fanasize about her while masturbating. I think the ceiling fades were her trying to imagine Camilla being there, and she obviously couldn't do it. Then she gets violent with herself......

I think she was fantasizing about Camilla being in her house during the couch sex scene.......or is it obvious?
http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=4079