Little Black Book

Started by Kal, August 21, 2004, 02:32:06 AM

Kal

I was surprised that I did a search and nobody said anything about this film... Well... No I'm not really surprised...

I guess nobody got dragged by their girlfriend to see this crap... and I recommend that you see any other movie in the planet before seeing this. I even had to go to the midnight showing tonight, and I was tired, and now I'm upset... I had to say something about it!

Ghostboy

Since no one else is planning on seeing it -- what happens at the end? I heard they tried to take a turn towards darker material at the denoument, and was slightly curious -- although not curious enough to even sneak into it.

Kal

The very ending is cheesy... after a super ridiculous twist... it was supposed to be a comedy... or a romantic comedy... or something to laugh... and you really want to kill yourself...

I cant tell exactly the ending unless you really know what happens in the movie... the trailer doesnt explain it at all

SHAFTR

I just want to point out that the producer, Deborah Schindler, started off her career in film as the assistant to Martin Scorsese circa Raging Bull.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ono

Alethia

i feel bad for semi-enjoying the parts of this movie that i saw.  granted, i didnt pay shit to see it and i was also on my lunch break and had a nice lil chicked wrap in my mouth so that may have upped the experience just a notch or two.