ella enchanted

Started by pete, April 14, 2004, 11:17:01 PM

pete

just came back from it, wasn't too impressed, even the girl I saw it with wasn't that impressed.  Anne Hatahway is gorgeous though.  She's so fine.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Stefen

I'll be waiting for this on video, for obvious reasons.  8)
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ravi

Quote from: petejust came back from it, wasn't too impressed, even the girl I saw it with wasn't that impressed.  Ann Hatahway is gorgeous though.  She's so fine.

SEXIST!

No, really, she's cute.

Ravi

This is for Stefen:

http://www.dvdfile.com/software/dvd-video/archive/2004/04_14.html

Due two weeks later on August 3rd is another teen fave, a new two-disc special edition of The Princess Diaries. This $100 million-plus hit will get THX-certified 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen and full screen transfers, a Dolby Digital 5.1 surround track, an audio commentary with director Garry Marshall plus a second "The Ultimate Tea Party" commentary with stars Julie Andrews and Anne Hathaway, the "A New Princess" Behind-The-Scenes," "Livin' Like A Princess: Explore The Lives Of Real Princesses" and "Behind the Scenes Sneak Peek of The Princess Diaries 2" featurettes, 8 deleted scenes, never-before-seen bloopers, a still gallery, "Miracles Happen" and "Super Girl" music videos, and theatrical trailers. List price will go for $29.95.

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: peteAnne Hatahway is gorgeous though.  She's so fine.
Better watch it or MacGuffin will get on your ass.

El Duderino

Quote from: Chest Rockwell
Quote from: peteAnne Hatahway is gorgeous though.  She's so fine.
Better watch it or MacGuffin will get on your ass.

or quote you on anything you say that's 'hot'
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Stefen

Quote from: RaviThis is for Stefen:

http://www.dvdfile.com/software/dvd-video/archive/2004/04_14.html

Due two weeks later on August 3rd is another teen fave, a new two-disc special edition of The Princess Diaries. This $100 million-plus hit will get THX-certified 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen and full screen transfers, a Dolby Digital 5.1 surround track, an audio commentary with director Garry Marshall plus a second "The Ultimate Tea Party" commentary with stars Julie Andrews and Anne Hathaway, the "A New Princess" Behind-The-Scenes," "Livin' Like A Princess: Explore The Lives Of Real Princesses" and "Behind the Scenes Sneak Peek of The Princess Diaries 2" featurettes, 8 deleted scenes, never-before-seen bloopers, a still gallery, "Miracles Happen" and "Super Girl" music videos, and theatrical trailers. List price will go for $29.95.

COOL!!! I wonder if it will be a new commentary or the same as the first dvd.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ravi

http://www.davisdvd.com/news/daily_news.html

ยป SOME 'ENCHANTED' EVENING

Just announced from Miramax Home Entertainment is the Shrek-like fractured fairy tale Ella Enchanted, starring Anne Hathaway. Due on on August 24th, the DVD will come with a fullscreen-only transfer, DD5.1, an audio commentary track (with Hathaway, Hugh Darcy, and director Tommy O'Haver), "The Magical World of Ella Enchanted" featurette, deleted & extended scenes, a "Red Carpet" premiere special, "It's Not Just Make Believe" music video, Prince Charmont's Fan Club set-top game, trailers and "Happily Ever After" DVD-ROM features. Retail is $29.99.

Stefen

This is the best film of the year so far.

Quote from: cronopioThis is the best film of the year so far.

i'm starting to think we're identical twins man.  I SO agree with this.
context, context, context.

matt35mm

... Oh you two...  :roll:  :?  :|  :)  :-D  :o  :lol: !!!!

pete

aww Ebert mentioned how much he liked Ella Enchanted in a really weird review of the cinderella story today:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/ebert1/wkp-news-cinderella16f.html
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pubrick

Quote from: peteaww Ebert mentioned how much he liked Ella Enchanted in a really weird review of the cinderella story today
i would go as far as to call it bizarre.

it always happens that he's at his most creative when reviewing movies he hated.
under the paving stones.

Just Withnail

Quote from: EbertAnyway, this is a lame, stupid movie

:lol: