goodbye lenin!

Started by pete, March 31, 2004, 11:51:12 PM

mutinyco

Quote from: mdwhat would magnolia be?

C-

Makes Kill Bill seem coherent...
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

El Duderino

Quote from: mdwhat would magnolia be?

an A
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Chest Rockwell

Well I think the point he's getting at is you're giving Goodbye, Lenin the same grade you're giving Magnolia. You're giving Goodbye, Lenin...the same grade...as Magnolia.

Spike

I've seen the movie in January 2003 when it came out here in Germany and I liked it a lot. But I was kinda dissapointed by the ending.
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

El Duderino

Quote from: Chest RockwellWell I think the point he's getting at is you're giving Goodbye, Lenin the same grade you're giving Magnolia. You're giving Goodbye, Lenin...the same grade...as Magnolia.

fuck...you're right. alright, you've all convinced me. lenin gets a B

cine

Columbia Tristar Home Entertainment have also announced Goodbye, Lenin! which stars Daniel Brühl and Katrin Saß. The disc will be available to own from the 27th July this year, and should retail at around $29.95. As well as a 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen presentation, the disc will include a German Dolby Digital 5.1 track, an audio commentary with Director Wolfgang Becker, ten deleted scenes with director and editor introductions, two behind the scenes featurettes, uncut current camera broadcasts and bonus trailers.

El Duderino

for those of you that are interested and/or have not heard of this film, the cool trailer is here

Gold Trumpet

This was enjoyable. Unlike others here, as the masquerade played itself out, I only got more involved. At the beginning of the mother's re entrance into the world, I kept distance to the film emotionally cause I kept thinking at how gimmick the situation was. The nice lil environment of the characters and sincerity in what they tried to do moved me in the end. *Spoiler* When the mother at the end revealed her secret, I really was moved cause it was hitting emotional depths of the society in view of their own history and hiding of the things they know may be truthful, but figure to be the best thing to hide anyways. But, yet, light and airy mostly was this film.

Vile5

Quote from: Vile5i'd love to see this movie, i've watched interesting reviews by a German TVChanel, BUT i'm in Perú and i have to pray sooooo much to watch it someday in Lima (fuck)  :(
i prayed and Buda, God, Ala or whoever listened to me!
a very nice movie i could watch it in the last Film Festival what is made in Lima every year, i enjoyed so much this film, really lovely to being German
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí