Curb Your Enthusiasm

Started by Banky, October 06, 2003, 04:47:13 PM

Kal

it was great to see everyone back, but i thought they really rushed into the whole setup. too many things happened in that episode alone, not only with larry getting the idea of the reunion to get cheryl back, but meeting with everyone, the game, susie, etc... i dont know whats in store for the next few episodes so maybe there is a reason for it, but it was too much in little time.

abuck1220

yeah, that could have been a 2 hour episode.

i loved larry and jerry's natalie wood conversation.

polkablues

Larry David.  Hannah Montana.  Together at last.  This happened a couple years ago, and I remember hearing about it, but I just stumbled across the video today.  Watch at your own discretion, because if Miley Cyrus' talentlessness doesn't make you want to kill yourself, the laugh track will.

This, ladies and gentlemen (primarily gentlemen), is a man who loves his daughters.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

picolas

i love that clip. he still gives exactly the same level of performance he would on curb. and it's a very basic curb-like situation. it's as though hannah montana is doing a cameo in a hellish alternate universe where curb was picked up by the disney channel.

pete

bad again - but I get it now.
sometimes he gets uninspired.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Stefen

This episode was pretty good. A lot better than the others this disappointing (so far) season. I do that shit all the time; enter handicap and disabled girls into my phone as their first name followed by their handicap for their last name.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

Quote from: Stefen on October 18, 2009, 11:46:50 PM
A lot better than the others this disappointing (so far) season. 

i think you're forgetting what we're building to. these eps have been good this season.. lets remind ourselves this last half is going to be explosive.

pete

I liked the episode with the blowjobs a lot, and the meg ryan episodie.  both seemed more like the usual larry david than the desperate one in the rest of the episodes.  otherwise some of them felt very half-baked.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

samsong

better than the last two.  all the banter and reaction shots between seinfeld and larry are golden, as is the larry/richard lewis stuff. the flashback is great.  the ending's too ridiculous not to get a kick out of.

Kal

Its fun but I think it sometimes gets way too ridiculous even for Larry.

Love the Jerry/Larry scenes. It's like the old Jerry/George scenes.

squints

Is is like the old Larry/George scenes and I fucking loved it.
This was classic.

Tagline for Curb should be:
Curb Your Enthusiasm - Larry David Pisses Jesus' Tears
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Bethie

thats what my gut looks like
who likes movies anyway

Bethie

Can't believe they went there!  :yabbse-thumbup:

and last week's episode, classic LD!
who likes movies anyway