directors paltrow has worked with

Started by tpfkabi, March 04, 2003, 02:41:03 PM

Pedro

©brad

why r ppl so obsessed w/ celebrity weddings?

mogwai

baby joy for chris and gwyneth

coldplay's chris martin became a proud father yesterday (may 14), as wife gwyneth paltrow gave birth to their first child.

the couple have named the girl apple blythe alison martin and she weighed 9 pounds 11 ounces.

paltrow underwent a long labour before delivering the child and now mother and baby are said to be doing well.

according to bbc news, martin said: "we are 900 miles over the moon, and we'd like to thank everyone at the hospital who have looked after us amazingly."

a spokesperson for the couple confirmed that everything had gone according to plan, saying: "apple blythe alison martin was born in london after a long labour, on may 14, and weighed 9lb 11oz."

she added: "both mother and baby are very well."

ono

Quote from: mogwaiapple blythe alison martin
Silly celebrities and their kids' pretentious names.

Oh, by the time she's eleven or twelve, she'll be screaming "CALL ME ALISON, DAMMIT!"  That, or maybe she'll embrace the pretention, buy a kiln, and make dresses out of various wild plants.

Quote from: Onomatopita
Quote from: mogwaiapple blythe alison martin
Silly celebrities and their kids' pretentious names.

Oh, by the time she's eleven or twelve, she'll be screaming "CALL ME ALISON, DAMMIT!"  That, or maybe she'll embrace the pretention, buy a kiln, and make dresses out of various wild plants.

if she were called Apple Blythe Rachel Alison Martin her inicials would be ABRAM.
context, context, context.

MacGuffin

Gwyneth Paltrow to Play Marlene Dietrich
Source: Variety

DreamWorks will turn Marlene Dietrich's story into a star vehicle for Gwyneth Paltrow, reports Variety. The studio has optioned Maria Riva's memoir "Marlene Dietrich," and has secured cooperation from Dietrich's estate. Jess Money will write the script and produce with Paltrow and David Nicksay.

Marlene Deitrich was considered one of the most glamorous stars of her day. A determined perfectionist with an incredible ego, her beauty, her style, her sense of the outrageous, made her a star. In the candid, illuminating, and detailed biography, her only daughter Maria Riva, tells the incredible, fascinating, story of the star's life and career, loves and hates, hits and misses.

Riva said Paltrow is one of few contemporary actresses who could do justice to his grandmother. "She has the stillness required in an aristocrat, and the ability to plumb the depths of character without too much emotion, which was Marlene's trademark," Riva said. "Like Marlene, she has the kind of body designers love to hang clothes on. And while Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald taught Marlene to maximize her limited vocal range, Gwyneth is a much better singer. She'll just have to sultry up her voice a bit."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Finn

The lovely and beautiful actress Gwyneth Paltrow has been found dead from a gun shot wound to the head. Her body was found in the woods of Brandon, Mississippi at midnight on May 21. Police are still investigating the case.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

context, context, context.

Pubrick

yeah, not even 03 would appreciate that.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Paltrow Named New Face of Estee Lauder

Perhaps looking to capitalize on that "new mom" glow, Estee Lauder has named Gwyneth Paltrow as one of the faces of the makeup and fragrance brand.

The Oscar-winning actress has signed a multiyear contract. She will first appear in a new global print and TV ad campaign to begin this holiday season for Pleasures fragrance, Estee Lauder announced Monday.

"I am very proud to be a part of such a fine company," Paltrow said in a statement. "Its roots have been deep in the culture of classic American beauty for decades."

Elizabeth Hurley, the primary spokesmodel for Estee Lauder since 1995, when Pleasures was launched, will become the new face of the company's Re-Nutriv skin care line. Models Liya Kebede and Carolyn Murphy remain as representatives of various Estee Lauder products.

The 32-year-old Paltrow and her husband, Coldplay lead singer Chris Martin, celebrated the first birthday of their daughter, Apple, on May 14.

Paltrow won an Oscar for her role in 1998's "Shakespeare in Love." She'll appear in "Proof," an adaptation of the Pulitzer Prize winning play set for release this fall.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Walrus?Wait... so she's NOT dead!?

I seriously thought for 2 seconds that it was true.

The answer to your question is NO