Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay

Started by MacGuffin, August 17, 2007, 12:12:24 PM

MacGuffin

Trailer here.

Release Date: 2008

Starring: John Cho, Kal Penn, Eric Winter, David Krumholtz, Neil Patrick Harris

Directed by: Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg

Premise: The same morning that Harold and Kumar eat at White Castle, Harold learns that Maria, the girl he lusts after, has set off for Amsterdam. The pair decide to pursue her so Harold can proclaim his love. However, an overzealous airline passenger mistakes Kumar for a terrorist, and the plane is diverted as the duo get stuck in a case of mistaken identity.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Kal

Saw a teaser for this at the theatre... stupidest thing ever... and unfunny in an obvious way.

pete

yeah, I remember seeing the trailer at the theater, and then waking up the next day, thinking to myself, I had a dream where I saw a harold and kumar sequel trailer that was totally shitty!  and then I went to the theater a week later and realized IT WASN'T A DREAM.  IT WAS EARTH ALL ALONG.
it's like that took that stupid gag at the very end of the first movie and then turned that gag into a 90-minute sequel.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

pumba

i thought the eurotrip joke with pretty funny

Kal

Quote from: shnorff on September 21, 2007, 11:30:06 PM
i thought the eurotrip joke with pretty funny

maybe if it was true... but this will suck same or more

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

diggler

I'm not racist, I'm just slutty