Being John Malkovich

Started by Chest Rockwell, December 13, 2003, 04:46:06 PM

Chest Rockwell

I was just able to obtain the Malkovich nesting dolls that are so neat, but odd thing is that the Catherine Keener doll bottom half is stuck in the John Cusack bottom half. Any suggestions on what I should do to get it out without hurting or otherwise damaging the wood?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Chest Rockwell

yea... they were released in limited supply with the DVD and VHS. They're little Russian nesting dolls: those ones thats a wooden doll, and you open it in half and theres another doll, open it, and theres another doll, etc. It's pretty clever, because Malkovich is the outer doll, and then you open it to reveal Cusack, and open Cusack to reveal Keener, who is stuck in Cusack, and open her to reveal Diaz.

NEON MERCURY

are they made out of real wood...or a wood substitiute?????

...as for your problem......why not pull it out?????

Chest Rockwell

as far as i know, its real wood. ive tried pulling it out, but it's truly stuck.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Is this a special edition deal like the Adaptation DVD and it's little thing inside it that i didn't manage to find?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

thats cool....like the fargo one w/the snow globe....

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

bonanzataz

yeah. how come it never came with the dvd?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

those are called Matrioshka's.
context, context, context.

molly

you mean Funny  or "ha-ha-jerry-seinfeld" funny?
context, context, context.

Thecowgoooesmooo

Wow, they remarket, repackage it, and sell it.. With so much more sophistication and class! You can set it next to your hummel collection!

chris

©brad