Overrated Directors?

Started by j_scott_stroup04, December 17, 2003, 06:24:57 PM

bonanzataz

Quote from: mutinyco2001 is the greatest motion picture of the 20th Century. Period. It was the apex.

It singularly advanced the medium on just about every level, aesthetically, conceptually and technically. It bridged the ground between avant gard and mainstream success. And its story and ideas, in terms of seriously attempting to deal with man's evolution and his place within the universe, are larger than any other film.

This was IT.

but you must only be saying that b/c everybody else says it. chances are, you're not REALLY one of the 10% of people that ACTUALLY like it.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls