fav pta character?

Started by brockly, May 03, 2003, 03:12:29 AM

brockly

My vote goes to Reed Rothchild (John C. Reilly in BN). Barry Egan probably comes second.

Sigur Rós

I love them all! It's like one big family. I love them all!

aurora

phil marlowe

this thread is lacking claudia wilson and its ghey.

Quote from: moniker jonesi shall be your new god

©brad

Recce

Dirk Diggler all the way. And it's not a homo-erotic thing or anything.
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men
                        cannot put it back together again." (Travis Bickle, "Taxi Driver")

Alethia

Cecil

Quote from: RecceDirk Diggler all the way. And it's not a homo-erotic thing or anything.

suuuuuuuuuure

it all makes sense now. soderbergh must be unrequited homosexual love

The Silver Bullet

Barry Egan.

Punch-Drunk Love moved me. And when Barry talked about crying without knowing why, I was like, "Oh my. I'm like th...I mean, I know someone, a friend, like that."
RABBIT n. pl. rab·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

MacGuffin

All I'll say is: why are all the female characters placed in the 'other' catagory? Even a frog gets his own separate choice.

Amber Waves.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

Quote from: MacGuffinAll I'll say is: why are all the female characters placed in the 'other' catagory? Even a frog gets his own separate choice
yeah, crap selection.

took me too long to decide this: Jim Kurring.
under the paving stones.

Pozer

aurora

Quote from: [P]
took me too long to decide this: Jim Kurring.

Its cool to rock out now and then - but you can't do it everyday.

fulty

You need a lady who will go to the drug store.

Shame on you.
Tinapop  

I used to be smart.... now I'm just stupid.

Crash

i voted for Quiz Kid Donnie Smith because he's the guy that every uses as a doormat. He's been taken advantage of since he was little like when his parents took all the money he won on the show. he's been shafted up the butt with a screwdriver wrapped in sandpaper in an upward motion all his life and finally he decides that he's not gonna take it. no he's not gonna take it. so he decides to rob his boss and even then all the low self image everyone's projected on him keeps him from keeping the money. and finally he busted in the mouth (which was so frikin' awesome) with a fatty frog and now he really does need "corrective oral surgery"
"Drum roll please...I'm gonna be a screenwriter! Like you!"