Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

I Love a Magician

i listened to a bob dylan song about fifteen minutes ago

it was pretty good i liked it

currently listening to: nothing

JG

jay z - kingdom come

Pubrick

you know, i don't think i've ever actually owned the CDs and by extension the cover art that i've posted here when i've been playing stuff, cos it's all stolen, but that never stopped me from googling the cover just to make it slightly more interesting than just another name-drop.
under the paving stones.

I Love a Magician

how many times has someone shit in your mouth, pubrick?

Pubrick

none. are you suggesting that you would like to? cos i don't think i like a magician that much, if at all anymore.. now that i know what you're into.
under the paving stones.

last days of gerry the elephant

Quote from: Pubrick on November 13, 2006, 03:34:31 AM
you know, i don't think i've ever actually owned the CDs and by extension the cover art that i've posted here when i've been playing stuff, cos it's all stolen, but that never stopped me from googling the cover just to make it slightly more interesting than just another name-drop.

funny guy.
so you don't own any cds? or just the majority of the ones you have been posting on here?

I Love a Magician

Quote from: Pubrick on November 13, 2006, 04:53:42 AM
none. are you suggesting that you would like to? cos i don't think i like a magician that much, if at all anymore.. now that i know what you're into.

RegularKarate

There's really only three really good tracks and none of them come even close to the top three or four on Black Album.

Granted, the leak is missing three songs.  If those three songs are amazing then this would be worth a purchase.  So far... eh.

JG

what's the actual tracklist?  are the missing tracks  just the bonus tracks?

i like it by the way.  favorite track right now is lost ones. 

supposedly this is not the real cover, but it's nice. and that's all i'm gonna say.
context, context, context.

I Love a Magician

is there a song called "color dodge" and if so is it good

Sigur Rós

Sufjan is the coolest man in the world, no doubt. Saw him yesterday, best concert ever!!! Love him.

diggler

I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

pete

I'm listening to a mix by DJ Umoja.  So yeah, since it's just one big file, I CAN post the entire list.

Burning Spear–Institution
Burning Spear–Natural (Institution Dub)
Israel Vibration–We A De Rasta
Midnite–Jah Ovah
Paul Blackman–Earth Wind and Fire
Monty Alexander–No More Trouble
Richie Spice–Black Like A Tar
Fantan Mojah/Mr Flash–Rastafari Is The Ruler
I Wayne–Bleachers
Jah Mali–Way How
Jah Mason–Team Up
King Kong–Ethiopia