aclockworkjj

aclockworkjj
dead thread poster

see......?

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: aclockworkjjaclockworkjj
dead thread poster

see......?

gotcha, and speaking of gotcha rememember that movie with a pre bald anthony edwards

now that was some 80's neat cool

see your a dead thread poster, and im a poster who takes posts to crazy fucking places

aclockworkjj

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonessee your a dead thread poster, and im a poster who takes posts to crazy fucking places

it's all good in this hood my friend...no worries, concerns or lead-pipe knee bashin'...instead puff on this a bit, and hook-up some superfly funk on those compuer speakers, .....ah, it's saturday.

see..."I've got it modified with the TK421, which is a bass unit that basically kicks in another two, maybe three quads when you really crank"

speaking of the film " gotcha" staring a pre men in black  linda fiorantino

remember the theme song by Thereza Bazar

what a great song, but so far as of now beyonce and jay z have yet to sample it as far as i know

phil marlowe

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesspeaking of the film " gotcha" staring a pre men in black  linda fiorantino

what a great song, but so far as of now beyonce and jay z have yet to sample it as far as i know
i was so dissapointed by that song, i really wanted beyonce to be the new hot soul diva that actually was cool but that song just sucks ohh god i hate that chorus and that ending minus jay-z's rap which was just fine.

oh my god she's the perfect booty with the perfect voice, whyyy?????

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesspeaking of the film " gotcha" staring a pre men in black  linda fiorantino

i was so dissapointed by that song, i really wanted beyonce to be the new hot soul diva that actually was cool but that song just sucks ohh god i hate that chorus and that ending minus jay-z's rap which was just fine.

oh my god she's the perfect booty with the perfect voice, whyyy?????

yes beyonce does have a great ass, but have you seen the movie gotcha

Pas

Venom isn't that obscure, any metalhead dumbass knows this band. Didn't mean to burst your bubble...oh wait, yeah, I did.

Uncle Bill will never leave a will
And the tumor is as big as an egg
He has a mistress, she's Puerto Rican
And I heard she has a wooden leg

Quote from: Pas RapportVenom isn't that obscure, any metalhead dumbass knows this band. Didn't mean to burst your bubble...oh wait, yeah, I did.

Uncle Bill will never leave a will
And the tumor is as big as an egg
He has a mistress, she's Puerto Rican
And I heard she has a wooden leg

first of all asshole i said a obscure venom song, hell even nsync have obscure songs

every band has out takes or b sides  some people have differnt B sides for differnt countrys, based on how prolific they are  and how many extra songs they have , but i wouldnt expect you to get it

yeah now sit down, youve been smacked by the hand of god

Pas

You used to be more mean/funny

Quote from: Pas RapportYou used to be more mean/funny

ive found our lord, what a guy :: gives the lord a wink and a smile::

but im still as funny, you cant lose that shit

weird thing is, while smoking trees im a lot more meaner and funnier

lets just wait and see if this god thing pans out, because now i am all about god and well pussy

if i was 4 foot 11 and wearing purple you could say that i was prince, but he got better pussy, what can i say he is the fucking greatest , and like myself he is all about god

Pas

That's more like it. But please, refer to Him as The Artist, Prince is so nineties.

Quote from: Pas RapportThat's more like it. But please, refer to Him as The Artist, Prince is so nineties.

no man he is back to prince again, he droped the symbol and shit, man am i fucking high right now ::pass's out at keyboard::

pete

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: themodernage02what the hell does she have to do with robert deniro?

Bobby likes the black girls.....maybe it was per his request... :lol:

once you go black, the sweeter the juice.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

aclockworkjj

let's just say...a bootie is a good thang....best know where to find it playa....