movies assholes dig

Started by pete, October 24, 2004, 11:23:11 AM

reelistics07

Bond movies, but actually i just think im the asshole cuz i dont like bond movies....im just a hater

socketlevel

ok, just saw the marquee.  I don't know if it came to be because of this thread, or maybe it was up already.  if it was, then:

be a little humbling and put one that also says, "we like asshole movies for the same reasons assholes like asshole movies.  we're all a bunch of assholes who deny that, in fact, we're assholes. you fucking asshole!"

...come on, smile, don't take yourselves too seriously.

i'm included in that, so you might want to think twice before defecating on me.

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...

RegularKarate

You're defecating on yourself, dude.

You think we're taking ourselves too seriously with that marque?

Also, there's no way you suggestion would fit a marque

pete

Quote from: socketlevel

i'm included in that, so you might want to think twice before defecating on me.

-sl-

you just took yourself seriously, again.  you dumb bag of shit.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

cine

Quote from: socketlevelbe a little humbling and put one that also says, "we like asshole movies for the same reasons assholes like asshole movies.  we're all a bunch of assholes who deny that, in fact, we're assholes. you fucking asshole!"
That'll be a humourous four-part marquee.

Anyway, stop being a douchebag, suckitlevel. We all like to joke here. YOU stop taking US seriously. Make your fellow Canucks proud.

socketlevel

ah shit, all i was trying to do was point out that id be taking the piss out of myself as well with the last line.  i didn't think you were taking yourselves to seriously with the marquee, just the other comment is more controversial and therefore funnier.

it was a fucking joke, even self referential at that. but tempers flared and the shit came pouring out.  Which, of course, was lead by uncreative user tag puns.  well on ya.

-sl-

btw, i don't need to make my canucks proud, and fuck em if they expect it.  pete - just go back to the t.v. and relax, you're safe.  i'm happy that i at least got you back in other people's good books.

Chest Rockwell

It's getting really old really fast, socket. You think you can seriously waltz in here and shit up a storm about something so completely arbitrary like our opinions, and THEN turn around and tell us not to take ourselves seriously and THEN tell us all its a joke? Seriously, get the fuck off our proverbial dicks. You brought the whole thing back up after some 3 weeks. Get over it.

-cr-

socketlevel

no, in this case, you'd only be taking yourselves too seriously if you couldn't put up the marquee i mentioned.

you know what, you could even put up the marquee and quote me saying it, i really wouldn't give a shit.  i think it would be fucking funny.

you guys took me all wrong.  

and in refference to the last post, this part was a joke, not what i said three weeks ago, i still stick to that.

-sl-

socketlevel

if i could draw everyone's attention to the first page in this thread:

Quote from: cinephiléWhy do I dislike this thread?

i'm surprised, at what point did you leave this way of thinking cinefile?  when did you loose your balls? maybe when the shit started coming down?  or was it when you realized you be in the bunker with me?

could have been you and me against the world.  you know, like in Nam, fighting charlie.

(btw - THAT"S A JOKE GUYS)

-sl-

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: socketleveland in refference to the last post, this part was a joke, not what i said three weeks ago, i still stick to that.
Alright I'll give you that. I misphrased.

pete

...and he is STILL taking himself seriously.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

MacGuffin

Quote from: socketlevelwhen did you loose your balls?

Cinephile has a detachable penis?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Cinephile doesn't even have a penis. Cause he's a little BITCH.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

RegularKarate

Hey guys, you all suck!! I'm edgy!  I'm too much for you!! you can't handle my XTreeeeeem personality!!

PUT THAT ON YOUR MARQUE!!!!!

or are you too chicken?

cine