best movies to watch when you're stoned...or something else

Started by Alexandro, December 05, 2003, 12:55:05 PM

analogzombie

I neither condone or freely admit to having engaged in any such behavior  :wink:  but....

The best movies to watch when you are stoned are:
Cannonball Run
Stroker Ace
Smokey and the Bandit
Hooper
Gator
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

freakerdude

I would never admit to using illegal substances in MY country. But if I perhaps decided to indulge, I would watch these movies.

These are mine from the other list of movies to watch when you're drunk.

The Wall - the best IMO
Heavy Metal - enjoyable in different ways
Boogie Nights
Blow
Friday
Half Baked
Fast Times @ RH
Breakfast Club
Clerks
Cheech & Chong
Detroit Rock City - it's a cool movie if you were in high school in the late 70/early 80's
any cheesey horror flick
MC Pee Pants

Pubrick

the only one i've seen that really made any difference being stoned on was Easy Rider. really enlightening experience.

other than that, Futurama was the last thing i appreciated more stoned. i don't do that anymore tho.
under the paving stones.

mutinyco

"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

Sigur Rós

RegularKarate

Back when I did that sort of thing, I decided to watch movies on acid.

I was watching what I thought at the time to be some kind of david lynch film meets 2001.  I was really into it, then the picture flipped upside down (this was on a television set)...

later, I found out that i was watching Halloween 4

I did watch Raising Arizona stoned a lot.  that was always funny.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: analogzombie

The best movies to watch when you are stoned are:
Cannonball Run
Stroker Ace
Smokey and the Bandit
Hooper
Gator

.hahhahha........didn't you mean to say DRUNK on moonshine...

Slick Shoes

My "tobacco water pipe" is officially retired... I did see Mouse Hunt on the dope once -- I remember thinking it was really terrific.

Alethia

bonanzataz

any lynch movie for that matter. they're better not fucked up and watching them for the first time, though. don't be stupid and watch a lynch movie for the first time when fucked up, b/c you're just cheating yourself.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

stalllove